Inspection of bridges & buildings
Technical inspections have been usual for decades in the maintenance of bridges and civil engineering structures of federal highways. After the building collapses in Reichenhall (ice rink) Cologne (Central Archive) and Hamburg (Halstenbeck sports hall), building inspections and technical inspections have been increasingly discussed and implemented by local administrations.
As examined construction inspectors officially approved by the Federal Ministry of the Interior we are entitled to carry out the following construction inspections in accordance with the German standard DIN 1076:
- building inspections for bridge constructions
- building inspections for civil engineering structures
- building inspections for building constructions
- preparation of construction reports
- building restoration and supervision