According to Vitruv (De Architectura), architecture is based on three principles: stability (firmitas), utility (utilitas) and beauty (venustas). Throughout the centuries, architecture has therefore been considered in its broadest sense as the art of building and the design of structures.
Architecture deals with individual structures in the area of structural and civil engineering but also with the design of cities and large complexes of buildings and with the interaction between buildings and their environment.
In the commercial, communal and private sector we offer the following services:
- design studies and concept studies,
- approval planning and implementation planning,
- detailed planning and professional advice,
- tenders and construction supervision,
- urban land use planning
- health and safety coordination